The 2018 Magic Millions Carnival is a week-long celebration of all things equine, kicking off with the Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo on Sunday 7 January at Doug Jennings Park, Main Beach.
You are invited to enjoy high-action polo and picturesque surrounds as some of the world’s finest polo players take to the field including world famous Polo Player, Nacho Figueras, the Queens Granddaughter Zara Phillips, Racing Expert Francesca Cumani and leading Australian Jockeys and Thoroughbred Trainers.
Held on Queensland’s stunning Gold Coast, the day includes:
- Three thrilling games of polo
- Live Adam Harvey concert
- Celebrities & Royalty
- Harrolds Fashions on the Field
- Divot Stomp
- Big Screen and so much more
View the Hospitality & Ticketing options on offer.
Experience the perfect summer outing and a magical start to the Carnival at the 2018 Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo.
This year’s Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo offers five ticketing levels:
- General Admission is a relaxed area, including the live Adam Harvey concert, perfect for families;
- Woodford Reserve Enclosure offers a cocktail style setting with an ideal viewing position;
- Pacific Fair Pavilion is a stylish cocktail experience, including a premium hospitality package, Beauty Bar and DJ;
- Premium Marquees are the perfect corporate option to host clients within your own exclusive area;
- Magic Millions VIP Marquee is an all-inclusive, premium sit-down experience where you will mingle with the polo players, royalty and celebrities.
SUNDAY 7 JANUARY, 2018
DOUG JENNINGS PARK, THE SPIT, MAIN BEACH
ON THE DAY SCHEDULE
11:30am – Gates Open to all hospitality areas
12:15pm – Game 1 Leading Australian Polo Players
1:10pm – Divot Stomp
2:00pm – Game 2 Australian Jockeys & Thoroughbred Trainers – Team Singapore Airlines V Team Calleija
3:00pm – Live Adam Harvey concert in General Admission
4:00pm – Game 3 Magic Millions Ambassadors – Team Veuve Clicquot V Team Harrolds
5:00pm – Live Adam Harvey concert in General Admission
5:30pm – Event Concludes
Adam Harvey is at home in his bar with an acoustic guitar in a part of the world he likes to refer to as The Peoples’ Republic of Bateau Bay. It’s here Harvey gathers up friends and neighbours for an after hours singalong with a few beers and his trademark one liners. The big man is self effecting, but the accolades he’s received over his two decade career as a country artist are a mile long. He’s clocked up sales of over half a million albums, with eight Golden Guitars to his name and has a string of gold and platinum discs to his credit. Harvey has made some mighty fine records along the way: the staples Both Sides Now, Cowboy Dreams and the recent Family Life are among them… and then there’s the much loved collaboration with Troy Cassar-Daly The Great Country Songbook. Now he can add one more to the list, Harvey’s Bar… The Backyard Sessions.