- This event has passed.
2018 Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo
Start: 8 January @ 11:30 am
End: 5:00 pm
Begin the year at summer’s hottest event, the Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo. Set alongside The Spit, Main Beach, experience all the magic of the Gold Coast, while enjoying heart racing polo action, delicious food, refreshing drinks and chic summer style.
Register to be notified when tickets go on sale.
The General Admission area is located in an excellent viewing position immediately beside the Polo Ground. Bring a chair or picnic rug and enjoy all the polo action whilst feasting on the fine food and beverages available for purchase from the cash bar. A maximum of 300 tickets are available for sale and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment.
Woodford Reserve Enclosure.
The Woodford Reserve Enclosure is Sold Out.
The Magic Millions Polo Enclosure is ideal for any sized group and includes a fully furnished cocktail marquee and garden area. Located in a great viewing position immediately beside the polo field.
- Fully furnished cocktail lounge
- Food & Beverage available from the cash bar
- Prime viewing position
Magic Millions VIP Marquee (Minimum Table of 10)
The Magic Millions VIP Marquee is Sold Out. Please email email@example.com to be added to the wait list.
The Magic Millions VIP Marquee is the premium location, with incredible views of the polo field and a fully furnished marquee with reserved seating on tables of ten (10). Including player appearances throughout the day, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Limited Tables of 10 available.
- Pre-allocated Seats Tables of Ten (10)
- All day gourmet food & premium beverage package
- Player appearances
- Prime viewing position immediately in front of the polo field
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE TICKETS LAUNCHING SOON
- Corporate Marquees (min 50pax)
- Private Marquees (min 20pax)
For more information or to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Terms and Conditions (Summary)
- Each Ticket Holder has accepted the Terms and Conditions (“T’s and C’s”) to attend the Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo 2017 Event (“the Event”).
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable except as provided in the T’s and C’s.
- Each Ticket Holder attends the Event and the venue at which the Event is to take place (“the Venue”) as his / her own risk absolutely.
- The T’s and C’s are subject to change.
- Children have limited access to the Event and the Venue.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted at the Venue.
- No flammable or inflammable liquids or solids are allowed at the Event or the Venue.
- Strict indemnities and releases from all claims are in place in favour of the Sellers as defined in the T’s and C’s.
- Smoking only allowed in designated smoking area.